Army Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Army Sheet

Post by GM on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Code:
[b][u][size=16]Commander Information[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]Name and link to the character commanding the army.  [url=jassonplaceholder.warfortherealm.forumotion.com]Jasson Placeholder[/url]

[b]Ranks and Titles:[/b] Any ranks or titles that gives the character more military forces. 

[b][u][size=16]Military Information[/size][/u][/b]

[b]Maximum Number Troops:[/b]  The maximum number of troops the character can command based on their leadership stat and any titles.

[b]Actual Number of Troops:[/b]  The number of troops the character commands. 

[b]Total Military Power:[/b] List the combined health, attack, and defense of all of the units that the character can command. 

[b]Unit Types:[/b]Make a list of all of the types of units that are present in the army.  Include a breakdown of the number of soldiers in each unit and a total for health, defense, and attack for each unit.

Example: A basic warrior has 10HP - 10ATK - 10DEF  A unit consisting of 100 warriors would have a total attack power of 1000HP - 1000ATK - 1000DEF

[I]Warrior:[/I] Basic unit with little armor and nothing more than a club or farm implement for a weapon. 

[I]Swordsman:[/I] A unit with a sword and medium armor such as boiled leather or mail.    

[I]Spearman:[/I] Unit wielding a weapon with a long wooden shaft leading into a small iron blade. 

[I]Archer:[/I] A range unit that's best used for defense, especially effective in towers and up on battlements. 

[I]Longbowman:[/I] A more powerful version of the archer with a longer range.  Great unit to thin the number of a charging hoard.

[I]Crossbowman:[/I] A unit with more range than an archer and less range than a longbowman, but with more power than previous two combined.  Great unit to punch through the armor of incoming knights.   

[I]Horseman:[/I] Mounted version of the warrior with a shortsword.  The unit is faster and can move quicker than a knight but far less powerful. 

[I]Mounted Archer:[/I] A unit that is able to fire arrows from horseback.  More agile than knights but less so than the horseman. 

[I]Knight:[/I] A heavy powerful unit with full plate and at least a longsword and shield.  The weapon a knight carries varies.  Morningstars, axes, and warhammers can be substituted for the longsword for a price. 

[I]Mounted Knight:[/I] Heavy unit upon horseback, powerful and fast.  Carries a shield and steel tipped lance to ride down foes.  The unit has a secondary sword that allows it to fight on foot should something happen to the horse. 

[I]Catapult:[/I] Siege weapon, used to hurl rocks or other things into or above castle walls.  Requires at least ten men to operate. 

[I]Scorpion:[/I] A large crossbow like siege weapon that shoots a massive bolt with great penetrating power.  Requires a minimum of ten men to operate. 

***Note***Armies may be purchased with either gold or honor points.  Units purchased with honor points would be similar to a lord calling on his bannermen while purchasing with gold is akin to hiring mercenaries.  While using gold would be more convenient it also comes with more risk, units purchased with gold can be bought off by opposing forces.  Any units can be upgraded at additional cost prior to purchase.  After purchase units can be upgraded with new weapons or armor however the total number of soldiers is set upon purchase. 

Last edited by GM on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

GM
Admin

View user profile http://warfortherealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Test Sheet

Post by GM on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Commander Information

Character Name:Name and link to the character commanding the army.  [url=jassonplaceholder.warfortherealm.forumotion.com]Jasson Placeholder[/url]

Ranks and Titles: Any ranks or titles that gives the character more military forces. 

Military Information

Maximum Number Troops:  The maximum number of troops the character can command based on their leadership stat and any titles.

Actual Number of Troops:  The number of troops the character commands. 

Total Military Power: List the combined health, attack, and defense of all of the units that the character can command. 

Unit Types:Make a list of all of the types of units that are present in the army.  Include a breakdown of the number of soldiers in each unit and a total for health, defense, and attack for each unit.

Example: A basic warrior has 10HP - 10ATK - 10DEF  A unit consisting of 100 warriors would have a total attack power of 1000HP - 1000ATK - 1000DEF

Warrior: Basic unit with little armor and nothing more than a club or farm implement for a weapon. 

Swordsman: A unit with a sword and medium armor such as boiled leather or mail.    

Spearman: Unit wielding a weapon with a long wooden shaft leading into a small iron blade. 

Archer: A range unit that's best used for defense, especially effective in towers and up on battlements. 

Longbowman: A more powerful version of the archer with a longer range.  Great unit to thin the number of a charging hoard.

Crossbowman: A unit with more range than an archer and less range than a longbowman, but with more power than previous two combined.  Great unit to punch through the armor of incoming knights.   

Horseman: Mounted version of the warrior with a shortsword.  The unit is faster and can move quicker than a knight but far less powerful. 

Mounted Archer: A unit that is able to fire arrows from horseback.  More agile than knights but less so than the horseman. 

Knight: A heavy powerful unit with full plate and at least a longsword and shield.  The weapon a knight carries varies.  Morningstars, axes, and warhammers can be substituted for the longsword for a price. 

Mounted Knight: Heavy unit upon horseback, powerful and fast.  Carries a shield and steel tipped lance to ride down foes.  The unit has a secondary sword that allows it to fight on foot should something happen to the horse. 

Catapult: Siege weapon, used to hurl rocks or other things into or above castle walls.  Requires at least ten men to operate. 

Scorpion: A large crossbow like siege weapon that shoots a massive bolt with great penetrating power.  Requires a minimum of ten men to operate. 

***Note***Armies may be purchased with either gold or honor points.  Units purchased with honor points would be similar to a lord calling on his bannermen while purchasing with gold is akin to hiring mercenaries.  While using gold would be more convenient it also comes with more risk, units purchased with gold can be bought off by opposing forces.  Any units can be upgraded at additional cost prior to purchase.  After purchase units can be upgraded with new weapons or armor however the total number of soldiers is set upon purchase. 

GM
Admin

View user profile http://warfortherealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top